Features Worth Flipping Over The Motorola Boom 2+ is a water-resistant and durable wireless headset that is tough enough for any lifestyle. Easily answer calls with the flip boom microphone and customize your look with three wearing styles, assorted hook sizes, and multiple ear cushions. Then enjoy amazing HD audio quality with dual-mic noise cancelling technology and stay up to date with courteous audio prompts. Never worry about light rain, dust, or sweat thanks to the IP54 protection, and get through your day on a single charge with up to 9 hours of talk time.
- Easy, tap-and-pair setup
- Dual-mic with noise cancellation technology
- Multipoint connectivity
- Works up to 300 feet away from the phone
- 7 hours talk time & 8 days on stand by
How do I pair and connect to my phone?
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headset and follow the voice prompts (To turn your headset on and off, flip the boom to the open position)
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your device to pair & connect with the headset. Enter passcode 0000 if prompted.
- When the device and headset connect, you’ll hear “pairing complete”.
What comes in your package?
- Motorola Boom2+ Headset
- Ear gels x 2
- Vehicle Power Adaptor
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide